The protection of your personal data is important to us, we approach your personal data professionally and sensitively:
- Your data is encrypted on the way to our server, so that no one can decrypt it on the way.
- We only receive from you the data we need to process your order.
- We do not provide your personal data to third parties under any circumstances.
- Personal data is stored in a secure database with authorized access.
Personal data that we process about you: name and surname, e-mail, telephone number.
Purpose of personal data processing: request to prepare a price offer, respond to requests for information and other requests via electronic correspondence (e-mail) or contact form, provision of services in accordance with the concluded contract.
Publication of data: We do not publish the obtained data under any circumstances.
Rights of the data subject
The person concerned has the right to:
- to access personal data relating to the person concerned
- to correct or delete, or limit the processing of personal data
- object to the processing of personal data
- for portability of personal data
- revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time
- file a complaint or a proposal to initiate proceedings with the supervisory authority, which is the Personal Data Protection Office
Any questions related to the protection of your personal data can be sent to us by email: email@example.com
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. These files are very useful for us as well as for you. They mainly serve us to analyze traffic and ensure greater comfort for you when browsing our site. Cookies cannot read data stored on your computer or other device.
We use several types of cookies on our website:
These cookies are necessary for us to provide you with the services available through our website.
These cookies are used to provide you with a more personal experience on our website and to remember the choices you make when using our website. For example, we may use functional cookies to remember your language preferences or your login details.
Analytical cookies are used to collect information to analyze traffic on our website and how visitors use our website. This information helps us improve our website and the content on the website. With the help of analytical cookies, we can find out e.g. which part of the website you clicked on, which sub-page you last visited, etc. Thanks to all this information, we can improve website performance, content and website design.
How can you change cookie settings?
Most internet browsers are initially set to automatically accept cookies. You can change this setting by blocking cookies or by notifying you if cookies are to be sent to your device. Instructions for changing cookies can be found in the "help" option of each browser. If you use different devices to access the pages (e.g. computer, smartphone, tablet), we recommend that each browser on each device adapt cookies to your preferences.
Why keep cookie settings?